This sculptural history begins ten years ago in the outskirts of Mexico City, I studied two careers at the National Institute of Fine Arts and Literature.
– School of Crafts
Artisan technician in metals.
– National School of Painting, Sculpture and Engraving “”La Esmeralda””
Bachelor of Visual Arts.
From various exhibitions and polishing my monumental technique to make sculpture, I have managed to stand out with the following national and international sculpture competitions and exhibitions.
– Parade of monumental alebrijes / 2015- 2022
Popular art museum.
– Alebrijes and skulls / 2019/
To Saint Sauveour- Lille- France/ #carolacaracolamx
– SOPART/ 2020/ 3rd. Place
– “Alebrijes, beings from a dream world” / 2022
Cantigny Park, Dupage, Illinois, U.S.A.
Without a doubt, the best prize that I carry with me is the right to be a teacher and share a bit of my experience with all the people who want to dig a little into their creative sphere.
– Factory of Arts and Crafts Aragón / secretary of culture CDMX / 2019- to date /
Alebrijes and recycling workshop, masks and recycling, sculpture with garbage.